Would you like to be more active?
In need of some extra motivation?
Join our Heart Foundation Mall Walkers Group!
Why do people ‘walk’ in a shopping centre?
- The shopping centres provide a safe environment which enables walkers to participate rain or shine.
- Walkers who are new to physical activity or are recovering from a health issue enjoy being able to walk on a smooth surface with no obstacles.
- The shopping centres are away from traffic
- Walkers have access to public toilets as well as seating
- The participants walk laps around the shopping centre and are encouraged to walk at their own pace
From Wednesday 30th March, we’ll be holding a weekly mall walk around the centre.
Meet 10:30 am each Wednesday at the couches outside Pacific Smiles Dental.
The walk takes approximately 30 minutes.
For more information contact: