Hit 104.7’s breakfast radio host, Ryan Jon, will MC the event with TV celebrity Chief Julie Goodwin (winner of MasterChef), Amber Nicholls (The Voice Finalist), Australia’s Got Talent winner and performing artist Samson Smith (Justice Crew), and local artist Kayo (ARIA-charting artist) as guest judges.
HOW TO ENTER
There are two categories;
Junior – Under 15 years, and Senior – 16 years and over.
Six finalists will be selected from each category.
To enter into the Rising Star talent show you must;
- Record a 30 second clip of your dance and or music performance.
- Upload it and send the link of your performance to the email firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday August 4th 11:59pm
*Special note: Please ensure you include your name, contact number, and age when sending your performance to the email. If the applicant is under 15years of age a parent/guardian contact name and phone number must also be included.
Once you have sent your performance link via the email, you will receive a confirmation email from us.
Next your performance will be assessed by an online panel who will choose the top six finalists for each of the two categories.
Finalist will then be notified via email by COB Wednesday 9th August. Unsuccessful finalist will also receive a notification.
Every finalist that performs on the day will receive a prize with the winner from each category receiving a $1,000 Hyperdome Gift Card!
Terms & Conditions
- This event is a dance and music talent competition only; all other submissions will not be considered in the selection process.
- All selected finalist must be available to perform at the live event on Saturday 19th August 1:30pm-4pm. If you cannot attend on the day you will be forfeited from the competition.
- All entrants must provide their own musical instruments on the day if they choose to use one.
- All finalists are required to provide the Hyperdome Shopping Centre with a photo that can be displayed on social media, and be available for a five-minute interview with the Hyperdome’s social media team leading up to the event between August 10th -18th for promotional purposes.
- All finalists will be selected by the Hyperdome team, with the winner of each category to be selected by the four guest judges on the day of the event. If a tied vote should occur, the MC host will decide the winner for each category.